Monday, August 15

Madly madness;

This is madness, I can't believe the heat is back.

Oh no.

I am craving to read Twilight Saga all over again. Well, guess this is just a reflection of the level of procrastination in me :/ to run away from school books. Edward and Bella are my favourite fiction characters as always :D Glad that I am able to recall some of the lovey dovey scenes only through books and not Hollywood screens. Yes, I hereby declare reading as my hobby.

Immersing myself in the world of friction.. Nah, wake up.
Nah. And quit learning to be like Bella. But but it's just too hard to hold back on :(
I AM IN THE MIDST OF FOREST IN FORKS TOWN!
:)
Their stories keep me down in the sea of love, I could hardly resurface.
Stupid or not, I always believe in things that hardly exist. Eternal love, vampire-and-human-loving-affairs, prince-and-princess-live happily-ever-after, blah. All those tales stink. They make me lose control.

I am probably too young to accept the reality that fairy-tales extinct.

Arh. Allow me, gimme a second to mumble on unnecessary stuffs..
Sarcastically, my continuous effort is all being put into meaningless events. People take it for granted. I never asked for any appreciation or sign of gratitude, but please, at least, don't make me feel bad. I am feeling bad now, who should i blame it on. :( :(


End of story. There goes my English blog, exists like once in a thousand years.
Goodnight world. Please give me the strength to sleep well tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment